The cost of Interstate Commercial Truck Driving School program’s tuition is $2700.00. The tuition includes all books, supplies and costs necessary for completion of the program.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
The $2700.00 tuition includes the enrollment costs associated with staff time reviewing application, MVR analysis, drug screening, credit reports (if applicable), training, testing and all other costs associated with the 120 hour Commercial Motor Vehicle Class A Driving Program. The following policy applies to all students whose training is terminated voluntary or involuntary. Notice of cancellation by the student or school must be made in person, by electronic mail or certified mail and forwarded to Interstate Commercial Driving School at 6843 N. Citrus Ave., Bldg. 11, Unit AA Crystal River, FL 34428 or icds
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement and making initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business Day but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid.
- Cancellation after attendance has begun but prior to 40% completion of the program will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
- Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund.
- Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
- Refunds will be made with 30 days of termination of student’s enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from student.
Students who must leave the program early because of emergency must notify the Instructor in writing. Students will be able for a refund using the above Cancellation and Refund Policy or be able to enroll into a future class at the point of program withdrawal.